Most frequent questions and answers
All you need is your PC, laptop or hand held device and the free Reader software. We offer eBooks in three different formats: PDF download, EPUB download and Online Reader. Our Online Reader requires no software other than an internet browser. For downloading, we will provide you with a link to download the appropriate Reader software free of charge when you make a purchase.
eBooks have DRM security settings that may prevent (or limit) printing and copying of some ebooks. These are set by the Publisher and vary from ebook to ebook, and even from format to format for the same ebook. You can view the security settings for each title by clicking the “Print & copy permissions” link below the “Add to cart” button on the ebook product page.
Yes, once you have purchased the ebook it is yours. The title is stored on your eBooks.com account and you can access it at any time by logging in with your username and password. Most formats allow you to download the title as many times as you like however, we do put a limit on the downloads to prevent abuse of the system. If you need to download your ebook again and you are receiving an error message indicating that you have used all of your licenses, please contact our support team who will be happy to reset this license for you.
- In most cases, ebooks are cheaper than paper books.
- Instantly available worldwide – just download the ebook instead of waiting for “snail mail” or local release.
- Full Text Search available – Search our entire database of ebooks for a specific phrase or keyword.
- Convenient – imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
- Quick to download – the average novel takes only 2-4 minutes.
- You can build a whole library of digital books.
- Users can do research and create or organize content.
- ebook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
For the following territories, ebooks are priced in local currency.
- United Kingdom
- Euro Zone
For all other territories ebooks are priced in US dollars.
Yes. You just need to sync with your bookshelf and download the ebook the first time. Once the ebook is downloaded onto your device, you can read them offline anytime anywhere!